Welcome to my blog for seasonal designs!

If you have visited my primary blog, www.rosemarygulledge.blogspot.com, you know that I have bookoodles of designs! Many of them are not pictured because there is simply no more room! I visited a blog once and the blogger had created a 2nd blog for season designs, and I thought it was BRILLIANT! So, here is my work-in-progress! I have only begun to add photos of all of my seasonal designs! I've got to dig through old CD's and find pics of a lot of them, so bare with me!

Please note:
AC ~ Applique Cafe designs found at www.appliquecafe.com
EB ~ Embroidery Boutique designs found at www.embroidery-boutique.com

Applique Cafe is on Facebook!

Applique Cafe is on Facebook!
Click on the link to become a FAN!

Friday, January 15, 2010

More designs...

I'm slowly adding my seasonal designs to this blog, but have so many pictures that are on old CD's that I have to dig through! I have most all of the seasonal designs from http://www.embroidery-boutique.com/ and have listed most of them here. But, if you see something on EB you don't see here, e-mail me! I probably have it! I also have 2 bunny patches from http://www.bunnycup.com/ off the top of my head!

1 comment:

  1. The Santa, The Nativity, and The Puppy Stocking are some of the cutest applique embroidery designs I've ever seen. Absolutely love all of your designs. Hopefully you'll keep posting pictures because I love them!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm married to Jeff and we have 3 kids; Browder, Garrison ("G") and Mallory ("Sissy")! After working for The Frazer Lanier Company for 10 years, I "retired" in May 2007 to stay at home with Browder and Garrison, and now Mallory too! Embroidery keeps me busy during naptime (and late at night) and I love being creative!! Jeff & I also recently started a website for applique designs we sell to other embroidery gurus, which is www.appliquecafe.com!